[ RadSafe ] death of John Cameron

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Fri Mar 18 19:13:44 CET 2005

Colleagues I was informed about the death of my friend John Cameron, a good friend of Medical Physics in Brazil. Rest in peace good friend and thanks for your contribution to the development of radiation safety. About John please open the site http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~jrc/

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel

I write with great sadness to inform you of the death of my father,
John Cameron, on March 16, 2005 in Gainesville, Florida. He was 82
years old and, as you know, lived a full life as an educator,
scientist and devoted husband and father. The delight he took in
helping people, particularly if he felt he could teach them something,
was a manifestation of his generous spirit and unrelenting optimism.
We will all miss his selfless energy, dedication to education in all
its forms, and his wonderful sense of humor.

We will be holding a memorial tribute to him in Madison, Wisconsin in
early June. The details remain to be worked out, but we will need to
create a mailing list. It would be a great help to us in the planning
stages if you would reply to this email with your postal mailing
address. Thank you so much.

Anne Marie