[ RadSafe ] U.S. Nuclear Power Industry Workers Study - HealthyWorker Effect

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 19:39:59 CET 2005

They still do research to validate Einstein's Theory
of Special Relativity.

Afterall, there are some who believe in an aether.
http://www.aethertheory.co.uk/?src=overture

--- "Glenn R. Marshall" <GRMarshall at philotechnics.com>
wrote:
> And of course the conclusion a 10-year-old should be
> able to predict by
> now is found on page 16: "Additional research is
> needed..."
>
> Sorry - getting cynical in my old age.
>
> > The report "Mortality Among Female Nuclear Weapons
> > Workers" can be
> > downloaded at
> > http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/pdfs/2001-133g17.pdf .

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com