[ RadSafe ] Re: The RNEP (Bunker Buster)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 19:33:45 CET 2005

I would note that this is the Administration's
project, not Congress'.   Unfortunately, few
Congressmen want to look "soft" on terrorism, as being
anti-military, etc.  I believe that Congress voted
against spending last year.  With the deficit and debt
climbing, I hope they oppose it again.

For a good background study, see
http://www.aip.org/pt/vol-56/iss-11/p32.html