AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: radioactive contamination of silver

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Mar 26 01:41:45 CET 2005

Thank you John for posting basic knowledge on Pb-210 - Po-210, which I
very well know, but might be of interest of other RADSAFErs. I thought
that those participating in this thread would have a basic understanding
of radioactive equilibria, especially regarding naturally occurring
radionuclides. I would have appreciated to find an explanation how
Po-210 could survive melting processes, but you ignore my request. Your
message contains a lot of typing errors.

Please try again to answer my question and not to distribute commonplace
information about naturally occurring radionuclides.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7