[ RadSafe ] A UV question

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Wed Mar 30 01:14:21 CEST 2005

Can anyone point me to a reference that shows the spectrum of a F15T8
fluorescent lamp.  Its a long wave phosphor UV lamp with regular glass
tube, I believe, with a center wavelength of 366 nm.  Basically your
"play" blacklight for entertainment that gives off much more visible
light that the filtered ones and of course no where near as short a
wavelength as the clear quartz glass ones for germicidal use.

But - I was hoping to find more information like a complete spectrum -
better yet spectrums contrasting all three types mentioned above.

Thanks