[ RadSafe ] Research help request

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 21:27:33 CEST 2005

Okay, I had to do some more looking.  Here is a Web
site that has a number of links that may be useful.

http://www.wmdfirstresponders.com/Index.htm

Check out
http://www.wmdfirstresponders.com/Gen-References.htm

--- LNMolino at aol.com wrote:
> If anyone on this list could recommend books for me
> to use as a basis for
> some research that I am planning to conduct I'd
> greatly appreciate it. Please
> respond to me or to the list as I feel that this
> request is topical in keeping
> with RADSAFE's "mission".
>
> What I am seeking is any materials (books, chapters
> of books or articles
> from respected sources) that could be sued as a
> basis for research on the whole
> spectrum of emergency response as it relates to
> radiological and nuclear
> materials and responses to incidents involving same.
>

> The purpose of the research involving this material
> is to develop articles
> and perhaps even book length works for use in
> training US based First
> Responders  (fire, HAZMAT, EMS, Police, etc) in
> incidents involving these materials.
>
> If possible please include enough information for me
> to find said material
> using the academic library resources that I have at
> my fingertips.
>
> Again feel free to respond both on or off list.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
> FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
> LNMolino at aol.com
> 979-690-3607  (Home Office)
> 979-690-7550 (IFW Office)
> 979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
> 979-690-7562 (IFW Fax)
>
> "A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"
>
> The comments contained in this E-mail are the
> opinions of the  author and the
> author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for
> any person or
> organization that I am in any way whatsoever
> involved or associated with unless  I
> specifically state that I am doing so. Further this
> E-mail is intended only  for its
> stated recipient and may contain private and or
> confidential materials
> retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed
> in the public domain by the
> original author.
> You are currently subscribed to the radsafe mailing
> list
> radsafe at radlab.nl
>
> Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have
> read and understood the RadSafe rules. These can be
> found at: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/radsaferules.html
>
> For information on how to subscribe/unsubscribe and
> other settings visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com