AW: [ RadSafe ] Hazardous Instruments Keep Pilots From Planes

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 23:53:33 CEST 2005

I am not sure if the problem is a physical, biological
injury as much as a flash blindness, or a startle
response.  In darkness the pupil is wide open.  If you
want to one with a range of about 9,000 ft, try
http://www.physlink.com/estore/cart/GreenLaserPointer.cfm?SID=41

--- Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/avflash/394-full.html#189679

> > Also:
> > Delta Pilot Hurt By Laser
> >  A second Delta Air Lines pilot has suffered eye
> injuries resulting
> from
> > a laser being pointed at his aircraft. The
> unidentified first officer
> . . .

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com