[ RadSafe ] News from the Onion...

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Fri May 6 02:54:46 CEST 2005

In a message dated 5/5/2005 12:32:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
andrewsjp at chartertn.net writes:

For  those who don't read _The Onion_ every day, see  this:
http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4118&n=2

This article was hilarious, and right on!  I have seen this happen SO  many
times!  The title for those who won't go without some more prodding  is:
"Actual Expert Too Boring for TV," and it's about a nuclear physicist  who
is...well...too boring for TV, so they get an ex-football player to talk  about
nuclear power.  I highly recommend this.

Barbara