[ RadSafe ] regulatory recognition of uranium's reproductive toxicity

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Fri May 6 14:48:11 CEST 2005

I am embarking upon a new effort, in which I intend to
invoke provisions of the U.S. Administrative Procedure Act,
in order to cause revision of the regulatory standards for
uranium exposure in light of its reproductive toxicity,
and not just its slight radiological hazard or the risk of
acute kidney failure, as are apparently the only bases for
exposure limits at present.  This effort will be
independent of my current petition pending before the NRC,
but will certainly involve the NRC.

Reference:  http://www.bovik.org/du/du-petition.html#app-b

I invite those who wish to join me in this effort to email
me directly.

Sincerely,
James Salsman