[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium trioxide gas exposure patterns (was: ... RE: Gardner Sellafield cluster)

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Fri May 6 17:28:27 CEST 2005

> No, I explicitly quantified the concentrations, in the portions

I saw those. Are you suggesting that similar quantities of chlorine
gas do have the the immediate effect you were referring to?

> As for whether my attempts to resolve the open questions
> concerning uranium inhalation poisoning may be considered
> propaganda, ...

I was not trying to attack you. So far your postings on the topic
indicated you had done a good deal of a homework prior to
starting your campaign; the chlorine analogy, however, does
not seem to hold much water.

 Without having measured things (but with a lot of various
mesaurements and measurement technique implementations behind
me) I would say that John Andrews' point was entirely correct,
except perhaps for those in the immediate proximity of the blast,
i.e. those in the battlefield. I guess the latter are exposed
to hazards which completely outweigh that of DU...

Regards,

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com