[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Monitoring at Ports, cont'd.

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon May 9 13:22:24 CEST 2005

>  Allies in the fight against the establishment? ...

Not really, I'd be more general than that - let's say
allies in the fight for a world based more on knowledge
(thus less tolerant to lies and other unpleasant things).

> Nope we American's must learn the hard way.

You know, actually this is good news. Most societies don't
seem to learn at all - and consequently disappear, perhaps after
spending quite a while in a vegetative state. Evolution knows
its job...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com