[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [DailyBrief] Radiation rockets on sale toterrorists

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 15:34:49 CEST 2005

Any reporter who is embedded and refuses to release any raw Intel that would SAVE US lives that he is reporting on should be S H O T! What is he going to do save his own ass and let others possible die for the sake of a news story? Screw him and his morals.... Then any reporter who gets himself captured should NOT be placed on any potential rescue list by any US Military Unit....... Let Mr. AQ have him........

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote: We have friendly fire accidents do to a lack of
intelligence and the "fog of war." It is not due to
news reporters.

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com