[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [DailyBrief] Radiation rockets on sale toter rorists

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 16:14:54 CEST 2005

Yeah that was the DHL Incident...and that reporter should have been hung, shot, quartered, set on fire, ran over, ran back over again, and then buried in different parts of Iraq........

"Franta, Jaroslav" <frantaj at aecl.ca> wrote:Actually John, there was a "real live" story very similar to this just last
year.
A journalist in Iraq was invited to film the shooting-down of a US cargo
airliner near Baghdad airport, by insurgents.
They succeeded in hitting the plane's wing, causing serious damage, but the
pilots were skillfull enough to land the plane safely.
Pictures from the film, and post-landing shots of the wrecked wing, were
published in various media, including Aviation Week, crediting the reporter.
Of course there were also letters in AW criticising the reporter, along the
lines of Glenn's comment.
As for college professors not being influential, I can recall a few
characters who began their notorious careers by being "educated" in classes
like those mentioned by Glenn, notably Pol Pot (in Paris)

Jaro