[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [DailyBrief] Radiation rockets on sale toterrorists

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 17:51:45 CEST 2005

John

Actually reporters are considered limited-purpose public figures by many courts and in some cases public figures because of their celebrity status. But when a reporter crosses the line and becomes part of the news or plays cop as in setting up his/her own sting he no longer is reporting news he is making news! There is a huge difference here......  And whwn they cross the line they should be held accountable...........!

lastly, if you wish to reply lets take this off list........

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
How so are reports public figures? Because they
appear on TV and you don't? If you don't like what
they report, change the channel. They should not be
beholding to public opinion, like the politicians.

Again, this topic is not about nuclear power or
radiation. Let us move on.

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com