[ RadSafe ] Overcoming America's nuclear power phobia

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Thu May 12 12:36:48 CEST 2005

Are you, perhaps, thinking of the Shoreham Power Plant on Long Island? It never went commercial and was decommissioned. I made a fair hunk of money on that contract but it was sad to see the impact on the local economy. Price per kw hour went a little crazy out there after that.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.