[ RadSafe ] Overcoming America's nuclear power phobia

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 14:51:58 CEST 2005

Please note:

"Crushed by the burden of debt  incurred in building a
plant it could not use,  Lilco settled for  a deal
under  which, through a huge tax deduction,  the
federal taxpayers will  ante up for part of its
losses, and its customers will take care of the rest."

Economic bailout?  Maybe with some Federal tax relief,
LILCO would have gotten their license.

--- Jaro <jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Yes, of course -- and ditto for Shoreham.....
> http://www.fortfreedom.org/p15.htm
>
>  Jaro

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com