[ RadSafe ] Run! Tiny terror over D.C.

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 15:25:50 CEST 2005

An interesting point is that the mayor of District of
Columbia or any of the other Federal agencies were
warned.

Oh, and the pilot will not be charged with any crimes.

--- Gerry Blackwood <gpblackwood at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [This picture in the NY Sun wwww.nysun.com does not
> help us at all. The article below is just mind
> boggling. After spending millions on drills.
> Millions
> on  planning and billions on counter-terrorism
> measures it all boils down to what? RUN LIKE HELL? I
> certainly hope that this is not what the suits at
> DHS
> consider a orderly evacuation during a
> crisis.....What
> a poor message this sends]
>

> Run! Tiny terror over D.C.
>
> Laura, veep, top judges flee for safety in noon
> mayhem
>
> BY JAMES GORDON MEEK and KENNETH R. BAZINET
> DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

. . .

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com