[ RadSafe ] Overcoming America's nuclear power phobia

Sinclair, Michael Sinclair at iema.state.il.us
Thu May 12 21:50:10 CEST 2005

Let's not forget that while Shoreham stalled, at the same time work went
forward on Seabrook where the major utility shareholder, NH Public Service,
went bankrupt trying to satisfy intervenor challenges.  Seabrook ultimately
was licensed, in 1991, but the cost overruns were huge, and most investors
saw Shoreham and Seabrook as prime examples of why nucledar power was a bad
investment.
Mike Sinclair