[ RadSafe ] AW: Re: Alazan ...

Jaro jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Fri May 13 01:34:40 CEST 2005

For once I agree with you Franz -- this Alazan hysteria was concocted by
journalists......
Any amateur rocket club, or even individual person, can construct such a
small rocket, with similar performance.
Heck, even a plain old helium balloon could achieve the same thing (or small
private plane, model airplane, helicopter, or whatever.....  geeez -- if
anyone wants to spend US$500,000 on a model airplane, I'll even sell you one
! ....which is not intended to imply that I actually own one at the moment
:-)

 Jaro