[ RadSafe ] radium source questions

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Fri May 13 07:04:23 CEST 2005

It is very likely you are referring to the NRC-supported Sealed Source and
Device database.  I'm not sure that they ever had radium sources registered
there (since it is not AEA material), but in any case, the database is  no
longer open to the public.

Barbara L. Hamrick

In a message dated 5/12/2005 3:56:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,