[ RadSafe ] Overcoming America's nuclear power phobia

Rick Orthen rorthen at cecinc.com
Fri May 13 15:03:35 CEST 2005

Tom,

Although I have a kernel of optimism about new construction, I agree with
your otherwise fateful assessment.  Well done.  I have this silly notion
that support for this won't turn the bend until the light switch at home
produces nothing.  In essence (and to kludge a familiar saying)--there are
no nuclear atheists in dark rooms.

Rick Orthen