[ RadSafe ] New Nuclear reactor proposed for DC area.

bobcherry at cox.net bobcherry at cox.net
Mon May 23 15:11:03 CEST 2005

>"Nuclear power was dangerous to begin with," he said.
>"Now that you have suicidal terrorists that are
>actually targeting reactors, we don't think this is
>the time to construct new ones."

The moment we base our decision-making about any important issue, such as how to meet the energy needs of our children, on the basis this Greenpeace hoser suggests, the terrorists have won.

The terrorists are more afraid of us than we are (or should be) of them. (I have no plans to hide in a cave.) I will consider reasonable arguments against nuclear power. This is not one of them.

Bob C