[ RadSafe ] JL Shepherd

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Tue May 24 16:07:36 CEST 2005

J.L. Shepherd still exists.

Attn: Mary Shepherd
1010 Arroyo Avenue
San Fernando, CA 91340-8122
TEL: (818)-898-2361
FAX: (818)-361-8095

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Robert Young
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:45 AM
To: krzesniak at atd.crane.navy.mil; radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] JL Shepherd

Michael,

I don't know if this is truly a "spin off company" or not, but a company
by the name of Gamma Irradiator Service out of Benton, PA performs
service work on JL Shepherd irradiators as well as other self shielded
irradiators. I think I remember talking to Doyle Stout (the
RSO) and he indicated that he used to work for JL Shepherd. Their
telephone number is 570-925-5681.

Sincerely,

Robert N. Young, X-ray Registration & Machine / Device Permitting
Manager

TN - Division of Radiological Health
3rd Floor, L & C Annex
401 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37243-1532
USA

(615) 532-0384 Voice
(615) 532-0385 FAX
e-mail: Robert.Young at state.tn.us

PS: Unless specified otherwise, any attached file(s) is an Adobe
Corporation Acrobat Portable Document Format (.PDF) file and will
require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open, view, or print. This
reader is available free of charge from the Adobe Corporation's www
site; http://www.adobe.com.

>>> "Krzesniak, Michael F" <krzesniak at atd.crane.navy.mil> 5/24/05
8:22:10 AM >>>
Does anyone have information on changes at JL Shepherd company?  I heard
there is a spin off company.

Michael Krzesniak
Email:  krzesniak at atd.crane.navy.mil