AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Selective ventilation, foolishness?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue May 24 21:08:21 CEST 2005

Maury,

Your dog is not very clever, perceiving your words as foolishness! Probably
it is not reading newspapers and not watching TV, where similar topics are
treated in a similar way. Remember: Natural radioactivity is healthy,
artificial one is deadly. Alpha particles from radon progeny in spas are
healthy, the same at much lower concentrations in your home are dangerous.
Natural uranium is probably not so healthy, but depleted uranium is like
hell from the standpoint of radiation poisoning.

>From my own experience: I was asked quite a few years ago by a large
international organisation to investigate for an expertise regarding liquid
scintillation cocktails. A former employee claimed that she had been
poisoned by the vapours of the LS cocktails. I cannot go into the
interesting details of this case, because I never asked the international
organisation about permission to publish my findings. There was one
expertise this lady submitted to the international court, which was produced
by an allegedly world wide recognized expert from a famous toxicological
institute of a London-based university. He stated, that the vapours from the
original bottle of the cocktails (open for a few minutes) and the LSC-vials
(again open for a few minutes) would accumulate (yes! accumulate!) in front
of her nose, so she would breath much more of the solvents as if she would
sniff at the bottle directly. So her claimed health problems might well
originate from the solvents. He had charged her accordingly.

Taking my comments into consideration, please let your dog read this so that
it may understand a little better what is going on in this human world!

Best regards from a person who tries to keep up a sense of humor!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7