EMF Issue

Fido-To: hector mandel

Hector, I realize that you are probably gone on vacation, but I just
noted your request for information re the EMF safety question.  I was a
member of a committee set up by the Texas Public Utilities Commission for
the purpose of evaluating the hazards of EMF, etc.  We concentrated
primarily on the potential hazards from power transmission lines, since
that was the limit of the PUC responsibilities.  We issued a
comprehensive report about a year ago.  Copies of the report are
available from the PUC in Austin, for those interested.  I will be back
at Texas A&M in a couple of weeks and can provide a contact at the Texas
PUC and address/phone number for requesting a copy.  For those interested
in specific information, please give me a call at (409)845-4107.
OK?
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)