NCRP Report #116

I just received my copy of the new NCRP Report, "Limitation of Exposure to
Ionizing Radiation", and I'm wondering what effect the recommendations appearing
in this report will have on 10CFR20 and other rad protection regs in the U.S.
in the future.  There appear to be even more acronyms to deal with now, like
ARLI (Annual Reference Limit on Intake), for example ... *sigh*

Have any of your seen this new stuff yet?  Any comments?