Re: nuclear chicago student training reactor

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!aardvark.ucs.u

Paul,

You might try to contact Bob Clark, formerly the RSO of Nuclear Chicago.  If
anyone can help you, he can.  He is somewhere in the Chicago area, but I could
not find him in the HPS Directory.  You might try Gammie Nuclear, also in the
Chicago area as he did consulting for them.  He also may be affiliated with a
small consulting group, but I can't remember its name.  Two of the other
fellows with this group was Ron Edwards and Rodney Roemer, both of Naperville,
IL.  One directory I have lists Ron Edwards' phone number as 1-708-369-1677.

GOOD LUCK!!
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)