RADSAFE archives

Oops!  i just realized that the archive for this mailing list was not accessible to
anyone but me.  It's fixed now.  Those of you who have FTP access can find a
complete archive of all the messages posted to this mailing list in the
pub/radiation/radsafe directory.  To access it just FTP to romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
(128.174.74.24) and log in as user ANONYMOUS and enter anything for password.

Those of you who have gopher clients, may access the archives as well as the FTP
directory by gophering to romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu (port 70).

NOTE:  If you have no idea what I'm talking about (FTP/gopher), PLEASE, ask your
local computer guru.  If that person can't help you, then I almost certainly could
not help you from here.  :-)
The RADSAFE list is growing at a steady rate.  I think we are well over the 100
subscriber mark.  Every day two or three more people are joining us.  Please spread
the word to your colleagues and POST something of general interest to the list
soon!

Thanks.

Hector Mandel, CHP             (217) 244-7237   |E-mail:     h-mandel@uiuc.edu
Head, Health Physics Section                    |Snail mail: 101 S. Gregory St.
Division of Environmental Health and Safety     |            Urbana, IL 61801