Re: Thyroid Intercomparison

Dear Gary,

     I read your note on the Intercomparison with interest.  As the new
editor of the Health Physics Journal News and Notices Section, I would
like to offer to include it in the next issue currently in preparation
-January.  Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.  If you would
like to revise it somewhat for publication, please send the revision by
E-mail.

                                                      Regards,

                                                      Dick Griffith