Accelerator Section Newsletter Uploaded

The August-September issue of the  INTERNATIONAL ACCELERATOR RADIOLOGICAL
PROTECTION E-MAIL (IARPE) NEWSLETTER has been uploaded and is now available from
the FTP server, romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu.  It is available for anonymous FTP in the
~/pub/radiation/files/accelerators subdirectory.  The filename is accel93.a-s.
There is a complete collection of IARPE newsletters available for ANON FTP.

The newsletters may also be read on-line through our gopher server.  Gopher clients
can access our gopher server directly by gophering to romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on the
standard gopher port.  It may also be accessed through the University of Illinois
at Urbana main gopher server.  Look in the Other Gopher Servers menu under Division
of Environmental Health and Safety.