Re: RADSAFE digest 23

Exactly, Brother Mandel, what I was trying to say...without giving
an 'opinion', of course.  "Arbitrary" is an excellent word.  Now,
if you add "capricious" you have grounds for an appeal.  Let us
not forget that regulators are people too,  And, like us, they can
be *DEAD WRONG*.  Now, remembering of course, that you cannot win
certain contests with a skunk, you CAN, in your most diplomatic
tones, humbly challenge that violation.  I think you can win, if
not from the NRC, at least when you present your WELL REASONED
argument to the admin law judge.  Don't be afraid to do this when
you are right.  Kafka is dead.
.... and, of course, good luck to us all..... ~jess