Re: RADSAFE digest 35

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!post.its.mcw.e

 r> restrictions. We are looking at having to decay over 200 40lb dogs for

now that's a REAL problem.  ;-)
curious:  do you require preapproval to administer radioisotopes to
animals?  if you do, my might wish to consider requiring the user to
identify his/her access to cold storage space adequate to store the
carcs "in the event incineration can not be scheduled in a timely
manner".  good luck in finding a cool place to store hot dogs.

jb, uiuc, health physics office
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)