Animal disposal/storage

I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet but a group
at the Albany Med Center, Albany NY has developed an
off-the-shelf digestion system for animals. While
digestion is not new, this system is. I'll get a contact
name and post it here later today. If anyone went to the
summer school this year there is section in the proceedings
about this.

If I remember correctly, you get about a 30:1 vol reduction
and only have to deal with a bit of powder and neutral
pH liquid. Hope this helps.

Jeff
Jeffrey Leavey      certhp@vnet.ibm.com
X-ray Lithography Program - IBM Corp.