Re: Sternglass and Gould paper in Int J Health Services

> I want to let everyone know that Sternglass and Gould have
> a new paper out in the International Journal of Health
> Services Vol 23 Number 4 October 1993:

Arghhh!!!
Don't you just love it when journals publish papers in fields they know
nothing about.  Int. J. Health Services is classified as a Social and
Behavioral Sciences journal, and it specializes in "Policy--planning--
administration--evaluation."  The journal carries news and policy analysis,
not science.

> If anyone has read this paper I would like very much
> to hear your comments, especially about the free-radical
> effect.

First we have to find it!  The journal is not in either the medical school
library or the UW science library.  I've put in an Interlibrary Loan Request,
and I'll pass along comments when I've read it.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
Radiation Biology Group
Medical College of Wisconsin