digital dosimeters

We are looking for information from users of the SAIC model PD-1 or PD-3
digital dosimeter.  We will be needing a relatively small number of Electronic
Dosimeters for use in high radiation areas, and are trying to decide on the
best model for our purposes.  We have tested the PD-1, but would like to hear
about any real-world experience (good or bad) that anyone has had.  A
particular concern of ours is performance around strong magnetic and RF fields.

Reply to welch@cebaf.gov

Thanks in advance,  Keith