Right-to-Know Training

     At the present, I am putting together a right-to-know training
package regarding non-ionizing radiation.  The training is going to
be provided to Physical Plant building maintenance workers that may
work in an area near the radio station antenna.  If possible, I'd
like to keep the training as simple as possible.  The following
information will be discussed:

     1. Define terms: Risk Management, Dose-Response, Acute and
        Chronic Dose, Non-ionizing radiation.

     2. Biological Effects

     3. Review of studies being performed

     4. Limits established by OSHA, ACGIH, ANSI and my department
        regarding work exposure to radiation

     5. Walk-thru of area on roof of building where antenna is
        located to define restricted areas

     6. Discuss procedures that Plant must follow when performing
        maintenance on roof

For those that have already provided this type of training, I would
appreciate any input regarding your training (personnel being
trained and content of training).  My E-mail address is
IN%"D7PCRM3@TOA.TOWSON.EDU".  Thanks.