RE: Need info on LS 6500 or TRI-CARB 1900

Another machine you might look at is the Wallach 1409. The moulticalc option
looks like it could useful and the Wallach people can customize it to your
applications.  I am currently trying to compare a Beckman LS6000 vs a late
model Wallach vs a late model Packard. Price wise the Wallach seems to be
the best for similiarly equiped machines, but I am in now going to see how
well the have counted H3 and C14 quench sets, as well as some mixed
standards of my own making. Just out of curiosity, how old is the Mark V?
I'd be happy to talk about the differences I have found between the machines
I have examined, but given my typing speed it would be better to call.

Alex Damiani (ad21@cornell.edu)
Cornell University, EH&S West
118 Maple Ave, Ithaca, NY 14850
607-255-0164