Re: New Uploads

Fido-To: pat beyer

In a msg on <Jan 06 11:02>, Pat Beyer writes:

 r> Well perhaps a better question is do you need some help??? I have
 r> found this to be an extremely valuable resource and would
 r> like to offer you my assistance to keep it going..... Just
 r> let me know

What would be very helpful is if one of you who happens to be close to the
Newsletter offices would make arrangements to get files from them and upload
them to the FTP server here on a timely basis.

In addition, we could use contributions of shareware and freeware programs.
Those of you who are wired to the internet, should be able to easily upload
stuff to the FTP area...just anon FTP to 128.174.74.24 an PUT the files in
/pub/incoming  (make sure to set binary mode before PUTting the file.)

There is plenty of disk space here and I can easily maintain the mailing list,
the BBS, the FTP and gopher server here;  all we need is for people to help out
by contributing files and programs.

--- msgedsq 2.1a
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Cloud Chamber BBS, LurkNET HUB 217-684-2081 (1:233/15)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)