Re: thoriated tungsten welding electrodes

Searching further ....

I have comfirmed that bio-assy at LBL has not shown Thorium incidents.

Also - I have the index of the H P Journal - with some abstracts - on my PC
from 66-89.  I searched that and found NOTHING about Thorium and Welders.  I
DID find a lot about Thorium and uranium mill workers and those who worked
directly with Thorium - and one lone article HPJ 46(4) p 873-81 about
Thorium from gas lamp mantles - THAT might have some relevant info.

Other than that ....... sounds like maybe there is an interesting project
out there to do ------ if everyone hasn't gone to exclusively MIG or TIG
welding!