Re: HP Software

In many ways, including RSO work, we're tiny spuds, so I hesitate
to report that we use "keep up" with our isotope inventory, leak
testing, etc, with a simple-minded system based on Alpha Four,
a poor-RSO's menu-driven Dbase, wich can handle dBase IV formats
and others.  I'd be glad to share what I remember of how we put
it together, but I recommend that you just buy Alpha Four and
mess with it until you get what you want..... its that easy,
as Mr Perot puts it ;-}
Good luck....~jess
Jess McKenzie, PhD  NBC Safety Ofcr  Weber State U  Ogden, UT
<jmckenzie@cc.weber.edu>