Subject: HP Software
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    01/31/94 02:58 PM

After years of creating many separate programs to deal with our various
databases, we're looking for a program to create a centralized database.
Ideally this program would pull together our inventory records, worker
training records, x-ray machine inventory, principal investigator records,
personnel dosimetry records, etc.  I imagine you get the idea.  We've looked
at two commercially available programs: CHAMMPS and Health Physics Assistant.
HPA is available from On-Site Systems; I think it's a fairly new product.
Have any of you had any experience with HPA?  Any other suggestions for com-
mercial software that will do what we want?

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University