Re: HP Software - What i'm using

I'm using Paradox 4.0 for the following:

	-Inventory management

		- RAM Order approval
		- RAM receipt
		- Quarterly Inventories
		- Daily Inventory Totals
		- Automating the printing of monthly,weekly, and daily reports
		- Allows the generation of inventories for single or
		  multple users on request
		- I also can request an online form that shows the
		  current status an inventory item including date
		  recieved& activity ,
		  reference date & activity, and current activity.

	- Authorized user information tracking

		- General Information (department, phone #, Authorized Date etc.)
		- RAM possession limits (Total/per order/per use)
		- Radiation Worker information (names, locations, Training)
		- Laboratory Information (Building, Room Number, etc)
		- Amendments (dates, what for)
		- Automated printing of review sheets and authorizations

	- Waste Disposal

		- Calculating incinerator effluent limits
		- Tracking who, what and when about the waste

These are all stand alone scripts. The automated inventory reports are
printed automatically by using the Norton Desktop schedualer in windows to
run script every day that also recalculates activities for decay.