Thanks

To all:

    Thanks to all who responded about my Neutron Generator question.
If anyone has any good paper on the problems associated with them I'd
like to see them.

One other question - Being a small use school, and working on the
NESHAPS required report, HOW is everybody getting their releases ie
the stack concentrations (Ci /cu m).  We don't have enough to event
monitor (We do not use much), and our calculations show only minute
quantities of nuclides go up the vent hoods.  I would like to know
what the Standard Method (consensus?) for Calculating this is. We use
some I-125 but we do not go by an annual limit, but a possession
limit.  Thanks again.