Re: DOT/NRC Record Keeping Requirements

    >What types of engineering analysis are licensees who transport nuclear
    >gauges off-site performing in regard to the requirement, and what sort
    >of records are you keeping.  The Type A packages that I'm referring to
    >are the one's supplied originally by the manufacturer (CPN and
    >Troxler).

    >Erick Lindstrom
    >Montana State University

    Erick-
    CPN and Troxler supply their Type A container certifications to
    gauge owners.  If you give them the model numbers of you gauges, they
    can fax the certifications to you.  We keep these on file in our
    office, along with the special form certifications, for all our
    gauges.

    Hope this helps,

    Dan Harlan
    Radiation Safety