Radiation Safety Training

I send thanks to all of you who responded in one way or another to my appeal
for information about radiation safety training programs.  Despite our Molecu-
lar Biology Department's complaints, I had suspected that Princeton's training
program might fall toward the less rigorous end of the training program spec-
trum.  The responses I received suggested that, as well.  I will continue to be
interested in hearing about the training programs of other institutions if you
find you have a moment to spare to send me information.