NRC Reg Guide 10.8, rev 2, appendix B

Does anyone out there have a copy of NRC's Regulatory Guide 10.8, revision 2?
I'm updating my instrument calibration procedures and I'm interested in
seeing if appendix B on "Model Procedures for Calibrating Survey Instruments"
is any different than the old appendix D of revision 1. Normally I wouldn't
mind requesting a copy from the Government Printing Office, but I don't want to
wait a couple months for them to send me one. (I'm in the middle of preparing a
response to the NRC that's due by April 14)

If anybody has this reg guide, and if the appendix B isn't too lengthy, could
you please fax it to me (just appendix B)? I would be eternally greatful.

In case there is an overwhelming response to my request, if you drop me a line
via RADSAFE I'll send you my fax number (so I don't become inundated with
faxes from well-meaning HP types).

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds

Jim Herrold, RSO
Environmental Health and Safety
University of Wyoming