Thanks and BTW

Hi all,
    A few months ago, I asked what everybody else is doing about non-
ionizing radiation safety.  I am getting ready to present to our
radiation safety comittee my recomendations *end of April* and would
like to thank all who responded. The responses were extremely
helpful. I would like to ask one more time for those who didn't
respond to drop me a line and tell me what your offices are doing, or
not doing about non-ionizing radiation safety. If any one is
interested, I will compile and put out on RADSAFE the results of
every one's responses. Thanks agian.
BTW,...
Also towards the beginning of the year I asked about thoriated
welding rods.. Well, what I found was mostly published in the NCRP
95, pages 47-49.  The dose ranges are from papers done by Buckley in
1980 and McDowell-Boyer in 1979 (Oak Ridge).  If anyone knows how I
can get a hold of these papers, I would like to read them.. For my
information.  Thanks again....

Bruce Busby
Idaho State University
Radaition Safety Office