Radiation Safety System

Especially for those working at Accelerators

I'm in the process of redesigning my current radiation system (to
limit personnel access to experimetnal vaults when a proton beam is
in the vault). I'm looking around for some ideas on systems that
others have used. If anyone has one or is familiar with a design I
would highly appreciate your input. Especially the part about "If I
had it to do all over again!"

                                                    Paul J. Rossi
                                                    IUCF Safety
                                      PROSSI@GREMLIN.IUCF.INDIANA.EDU