Re: RADSAFE ARCHIVE FILES

> Does anyone know how to get into the RADSAFE files? I've tried "get
> radsafe" with the file number (got the "No File" message), with the
file
> name (got the "No file" message), and with both file number and
name,
> and got _no_ response. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

There are no files available through the mailing list.  You can FTP
to romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu, however.  If you have a gopher client, you
can also gopher to the University of Illinois gopher server and work
your way through the menus to the Division of Environmental Health
and Safety menus.  The archive of the RADSAFE list is there.

Please ask you local computer experts about using FTP and gopher.

---

      Hector Mandel, Manager of Systems Services  | (217) 244-7237
      CCSO - Computing                            | h-mandel@uiuc.edu
      University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  |  pager 53171