Re[2]: CRSO list/Info

Subject: Re:CRSO list/Info
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at gateway
Date:    04/13/94 02:34 PM

I received several inquiries regarding the CRSO list. I am sorry that I
cannot reply to each one of you individually, but I can give you
information on this listserver.
The CRSO is an informal group.  We meet once in two years at the conference.
The last one was in Omaha in 1993. The next one will be in San Diego in
June/July 1995.
 The only time you will receive any communication from the CRSO is just
before the conference. The conference usually has about 100 - 150 attendees.
The topics are normally of a very practical nature for the RSO.

I am the so called "KEEPER OF THE LIST".  Bill Schadt is the
Treasurer/President.

The mailing list is available at a cost of $75.00. At present,the list
contains about 650 names. (Many of those have probably retired, and I need
to update the list).
The list is sometimes used by vendors, etc to advertise their ware.
You have the option of not having your name distributed to vendors.
If someone needs information as to the name or address of an RSO of a
particular institution, I can provide that info,

 If you would like to be on the list, I need the following info:

NAME:                     Thomas R. Hicks
INSTITUTION/COMPANY:      University of Oregon
ADDRESS:                  Office of Public Safety, 1319 E. 15th Avenue,
                           Eugene, OR  97403-1230
TELEPHONE:                (503) 346-3192
FAX NO.:                  (503) 346-0947
HOME TELEPHONE(OPTIONAL)
EMAIL ADDRESS:            Thomas_Hicks@ccmail.uoregon.edu
CLASSIFICATION (Possible values are RSO, Vendor, Govt regulator, Student):
                          RSO
MEMBER OF HPS? (YES/NO?)  Yes
DISTRIBUTION LIMITED? (YES/NO?)(that is, do you NOT want your name
                                distributed to vendors):  Yes

If any of you out there are already on the list, I would like confirmation
of your current address, so that I can update the list.

I hope I have answered most of your questions.
Ninni Jacob